One of the most important decisions of your big day is who’s going to take the official photographs. That’s pretty daunting, right?
Well, with me, you’ll get a friendly person with a creative eye & passion for capturing not only the important shots & beauty of the day, but the more intimate & memorable moments too.
Through pre-wedding consultation, I will take the time to get to know you both as a couple & as individuals; which in turn, will enable me to capture your personalities in the best way.
My main aim will be to provide images that will tell the story of your day & that can be treasured for a lifetime.
Here’s general overview of what I can offer:
- An initial consultation/get to know you meeting to understand your requirements, plus any follow-ups needed.
- An engagement or pre-wedding photoshoot, see here for more details.
- Research & pre-wedding visits to the wedding & reception locations.
- Full or half wedding day coverage. From getting ready right through to your First Dance or even the whole evening!
- Around 600-800 edited, high-resolution photos on a USB, plus a password-protect online gallery. Any prints & albums can also be provided at an additional cost.
- 5 images sent over email the next day for your use – we all know everyone is waiting to see photos the next morning!
- Travel expenses included within a 50 mile radius. However, there will be a small charge for locations further afield, a full quote can be given on initial contact.
For further details on pricing & set or tailored packages, please get in touch via email or by using the contact form below.